- North American Regional Conference opening address by BPW International President
- BPW International President to speak at the Jeju Forum
- Apply NOW for the WVEF
- Adeyoyin Adedoyin Erinle: Woman of the Week (107)
- BPW International intervenes at ITC meeting
- Photogalleries AsiaPacific & NorthAmerica Caribbean Congress
- BPW International President attends UN meeting
- Post 2015 - what can you do?
- Congress Ambassadors announced
- Save the Date for the Women Vendors and Exhibition Forum
- Getting Ready for Jeju!
- BPW Japan Selected More Projects for the "Job Generating Grant by Women, for Women"
BPW Poland: 2nd Equal Pay Day on April 2, 2011
On April 2nd BPW Poland organized a conference to celebrate the second polish edition of Equal Pay Day. The conference, entitled "Women - the road to success", took place at Poznan's International Fair's Grounds.
Over 200 women of all ages and professions, from different backgrounds, showed up to participate in the event. The conference under the patronage of polish Government Plenipotentiary for Equal Treatment's minister Elżbieta Radziszewska gathered many successful, powerful women, ready to encourage and inspire.
In a form of a debate entitled "Equal work for equal wage" they agreed to share their personal experiences and struggles encountered on their "road to success". Among those women were Mrs Ewa Kruk - Kruk's Brand Ambassador, Mrs Agnieszka Duczmal - famous conductress, Mrs Grazyna Banaszkiewicz - editor and Minister Elżbieta Radziszewska. We talked about cases of unequal treatment, various difficulties and obstacles that many women experience in their professional careers, and also how important for a modern woman are qualities like personal strength and self confidence.
The second part of the Conference was organized by another worldwide women's organization Dress for Success. The organization, mostly helping women disadvantaged on the professional market, offered workshops with participation of famous women from business and entertainment.