- North American Regional Conference opening address by BPW International President
- BPW International President to speak at the Jeju Forum
- Apply NOW for the WVEF
- Adeyoyin Adedoyin Erinle: Woman of the Week (107)
- BPW International intervenes at ITC meeting
- Photogalleries AsiaPacific & NorthAmerica Caribbean Congress
- BPW International President attends UN meeting
- Post 2015 - what can you do?
- Congress Ambassadors announced
- Save the Date for the Women Vendors and Exhibition Forum
- Getting Ready for Jeju!
- BPW Japan Selected More Projects for the "Job Generating Grant by Women, for Women"
BPW Argentina : Equal Pay Day as a Project of Law
On May 29, 2012 the first meeting of the Parliament of Women here in Buenos Aires, was held and Dr. Graciela B. De Oto was voted as one of the authorities in charge of the Parliament.
Garciela presented Equal Pay Day (EPD) as project of law, when the project was read in front of the representatives and the 60 NGOs dedicated to gender issues there was a general applause by all.
Representatives will choose only 10 projects of the 60 presented to be discussed on the Chamber of Representatives sessions, and Graciela hopes that EPD will be among them and become a law.