Call for Input
AI competency frameworks for teachers - Consultation meeting
In view of the upcoming consultation meeting on the development of AI Competency Frameworks for Teachers on Tuesday, 25 October 2022, at 13:00 (CET), we cordially invite you to provide your input here, reflecting on the following questions:
- What are the main areas of AI competency for teachers?
- How can teachers’ rights and teacher agency be protected when introducing AI into classrooms and other education settings?
- How can training on AI for teachers be streamlined (being integrated into national standards or frameworks for teachers or standalone, and being streamlined from pre-service teacher training to in-service teacher training)?
- How can teachers and key stakeholders be involved in the development of AI competency frameworks for teachers?
- Other comments you would like to share with us?
The consultation will take place on Tuesday, 25 October 2022 from 13:00 to 14:30 (CET) on Zoom. The meeting aims to bring together international experts and key stakeholders to provide inputs for the development of a comprehensive competency framework for teachers. During the meeting, representatives of countries and institutions will also present emerging AI competency frameworks in their respective contexts.
Thank you in advance for your contribution!
Unit for Technology and Artificial Intelligence in Education
Futures of Learning and Innovation Team
Write a comment