Call for Input
In view of the upcoming consultation meeting on the development of AI Competency Frameworks for Teachers on Tuesday, 25 October 2022, at 13:00 (CET), we cordially invite you to provide your input here, reflecting on the following questions:
- What are the main areas of AI competency for teachers?
- How can teachers’ rights and teacher agency be protected when introducing AI into classrooms and other education settings?
- How can training on AI for teachers be streamlined (being integrated into national standards or frameworks for teachers or standalone, and being streamlined from pre-service teacher training to in-service teacher training)?
- How can teachers and key stakeholders be involved in the development of AI competency frameworks for teachers?
- Other comments you would like to share with us?
The consultation will take place on Tuesday, 25 October 2022 from 13:00 to 14:30 (CET) on Zoom. The meeting aims to bring together international experts and key stakeholders to provide inputs for the development of a comprehensive competency framework for teachers. During the meeting, representatives of countries and institutions will also present emerging AI competency frameworks in their respective contexts.