BPW International is one of the most influential international networks of business and professional women with affiliates in over 100 countries in five continents. You can view our Affiliate Federations and Clubs on this map. By clicking on the country, you will be able to access their status, region and contact details.
Based on our Constitution under R5. Affiliates, you will find the following:
R5.1. Affiliate Federations
- There can only be one Affiliate Federation in each country;
- Where a country has at least 3 Affiliate Clubs and at least 100 named members, the Affiliate Clubs may apply to become an Affiliate Federation of BPW International;
- Where a country has 5 Affiliate Clubs and at least 100 named members, the Affiliate Clubs must work towards becoming an Affiliate Federation of BPW International;
- If the membership of an Affiliate Federation falls below 100 then the clubs which make up that Federation may become Affiliate Clubs until the number of members rises to at least 100.
We understand that, in some cases, the global pandemic and other predicaments may have impacted numbers and, therefore, it is important to candidly communicate these concerns to the Regional Coordinators. They are equipped to provide regional supports to co-create a plan to achieve the targeted outcomes over time based on regional nuances while observing the regional constitution.
Based on the International Constitution under R24. Principle, you will find the following:
- R24.1. The Constitution and Regulations are permissive rather than restrictive.
This allows the executive to advise on specific matters that are not necessarily covered by the Constitution, Regulations or Procedure Manual. Of course, we will always be guided by aims that are consistent with our governance documents.