Strategies: Cooperation, Connections and Communications (actual and virtual)
- Wellness: Mental and Physical knowledge thru education.
- Gender Equality: Involving Men to support Women equality by enjoining men in the project.
- Education: lobbying in the Deptof Education on improving the public education of the children
- which is below standard compare to private education.
- Community education of women in the indigent area on internet knowledge and communications
- Partnering with Congress and Senate on lobbying the improvement of the education system in the Public school including internet education for the indigent women.
- BPW Rizal
PROGRAMS:Education and Empowerment Strategies: Creativity, Cooperation and Connections
SDG 3: GOOD HEALTH AND WELL-BEING Wellness: Mental Health and Healthy Living Seminars
SDG 4: QUALITY EDUCATION Lobbying efforts at the Ministry of Education for the improvement of public education to match the quality of private education
SDG 5: GENDER EQUALITY Men for Change: Involving Men to support Women and gender equality ICT education for indigent women
- BPW Dipolog
PROGRAMS: Education, Economy, Ecosystem Strategies: Creativity, Cooperation and Connections
SDG 4: QUALITY EDUCATION Empowering women in knowledge of farming technology.
SDG 5: GENDER EQUALITY Training women in farming and planning.
SDG 8: DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH Providing the market for the agricultural products
- Planting of 5 hectares of Mangroves and other appropriate species to build fish sanctuary for spawning and fish survival
- Planting of trees in mountainous areas to prevent landslides and build green environment
SDG 17: PARTNERSHIPS FOR THE GOALS
- Partnering with the Girl Scout of Zamboangadel Norte with about 1,000 members.
- Partnering with the youth organization in planting 1,000 trees.
- Partnering with the Deptof Environment and Natural resources on the mapping and sourcing of mangroves, trees and appropriate species
- BPW Manila
PROGRAMS : Education and Empowerment Strategies: Creativity, Cooperation and Connections
SDG 3: GOOD HEALTH AND WELL -BEING
- Education of members on mental and physical health, good food habits, wellness, proper exercise especially during the pandemic
- Guidance and addressing family problems of the members with their relationship with husbands, children and friends by inviting expert speakers in psychology, guidance councilors and /or spiritual lectors.
SDG 1: NO POVERTY SDG 2: ZERO HUNGER
- Establishment and Sponsoring of Community Pantries which provides basic necessities for indigent families during the pandemic
- Introduction of sustainable livelihoods to indigent communities
SDG 5: GENDER EQUALITY
Men for Change: Involving Men to support Women and gender equality ICT education for indigent women
SDG 8: DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
Career development and skills up tooling on topics of interest to the members and their adult children.
SDG 17: PARTNERSHIPS FOR THE GOALS
Partnership and close coordination with BPW Rizal
- BPW PHILIPPINES: 3 Year Plan
PROGRAMS: Education, Empowerment, Economy, Elderly, Ecosystem
Strategies: Creativity, Cooperation and Connections
Assistance to the Local Government Units and National Government Agencies in the creation, implementation of their Gender and Development Plan and the utilization of their Gender and Development Budgets
Girls Congress -Establishment of a mentoring platform for young women
The Next Great Chapter – a space for retired women to be recognized for their wisdom, providing opportunities for them to contribute their skills while giving a chance to replanand refocus their energiesDistinguished Speaker Series with a focus on the UN Feminist Plan for Post-COVID Economy and Women Empowerment
- BPW Singapore
BPW SINGAPORE Federation of Business and Professional Women (Singapore)
President: Janet Ruth Sosna
Goal 3 - Health and Well-being
Goal 4 - Quality Education
Goal 5 - Gender and Equality
Goat 17 - Partnerships to achieve the Goal
Young BPW Forum Partner with Singapore Council of Women's Organization (SCWO)
President: Kim Underhill SBPWA Goal 4, Goal 5, Goal 17
- Raise funds for bursaries for young women in 3 institutions
- Monthly programmers to build skill sets of members
- Partnering with welfare org to assist women to re-enter workforce
- Looking to twin with other BPW Clubs to assist with projects
- President: SiaSheauChwenSBPWA Goal 3, Goal 4, Goal 17
- Quarterly programmesfocusing on Health especially mental and/or education topics
- Collaborating with other SCWO affiliates to promote STEM
- President: Helen GuoSBPWA-Mandarin Chapter Goal 4, Goal 5, Goal 17
- Bimonthly programmesto enhance members' self-reliance, increase knowledge and skills to drive change and innovation For their companies
- Raise funds for Singapore Children's Society to empower the next generation
- Collaborating with Shanghai Women's Association (China) and sponsoring attendance at the International Women's Conference
- BPW Thailand
BPW Thailand President.
Khunying Natthika Wattanavekin Angubolkul
- BPW Thailand organized many interesting projects (Financial Literacy Program, Better Fabric-Better Lives, From Waste to Wealth), which are very useful to women and communities.
- BPW International is promoting Global Summit of Women which will be organizing in Bangkok, Thailand during 23-25 June 2022. To register : https://globewomen.com/globalsummit/